Elder Stockard

Elder Stockard
Mexico Cuidad Obregon Mission

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24, 2015 - First day at the CCM

Today was a great day. On my flight to SLC, I sat next to a man from Mississippi who talked to me about the church, then as I was leaving the plane in SLC, the pilot walked out with me and asked about my mission then told me that he saw me saying goodbye to my family in Reno. 
We arrived in Mexico City and went to the CCM as it was pouring rain. Mexico is soooo crazy haha. My companion is from Seattle and was in Building 9 at BYU with me. He is serving in Saltio, Mexico. I´ve made some great friends and having a great time. 
Love you guys so much. I will write you all next Thursday and every Thursday from then on. 
The food is really good here by the way. Anyways, got to go! Love you all. #GMC$

Elder Stockard

1 comment: