Elder Stockard

Elder Stockard
Mexico Cuidad Obregon Mission

Monday, May 29, 2017

May 15, 2017 - Week 99

A shot of Ryan during his Mother's Day call

Mom and Family,

Hey, I feel like I'm getting spoiled this week, talking to you guys two days in a row! Of course, its hard to top a video call with everyone present,but its still always so great to hear from you all!! Yesterday, and the other 3 video calls that I've had, have easily been the highlights of my mission, it's always such a fun time laughing and talking with the people who I love the most! 

Yeah, so the other really great parts of the week.... We continue to work with our investigators, who are super super awesome. They have been going to church, tonight they're actually going to a family home evening at a member's house. Fellowshipping plays such a big role in the progression of any member, especially recent converts because they see how one of the great blessings of the church is the support we receive from others. So I'm hoping that they will continue to progress and if I'm here for their baptism that'd be great. The branch is going on a temple trip in July, and they mentioned how they'd like to go too. 

Well it looks like everyone will be keeping pretty busy in these last few weeks before we reunite. The Lord will always bless those who work hard and that's the plan!! I love you all so much, it's hard to believe how great of a family I have been blessed with. I couldn't imagine it any other way! You all are the best. I hope you have a great week and continue to work hard. 

Love,

Ryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment