Elder Stockard

Elder Stockard
Mexico Cuidad Obregon Mission

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

December 26, 2016 - Week 79

Mom,

I feel like Im getting bonus time talking to you guys today after seeing your faces, hearing your voices, and talking to you yesterday!! What a blessing it was to do that and I think its very safe to say that that was the best Christmas present I could have received. 

I was so happy to see that all of you are all so happy, and continue to excel in so many things in life. I'm glad that you could all see that I am also very happy here too!! What more can I say? Life is good! After we hung up, sister Quintero, (the lady whose house we were in yesterday that you met) surprised us with having her table served with dinner for all of her family and us!! We shared a message of the wise men following the sign of the star of Bethlehem and how we can continue to follow the path that will lead us to Christ today. Her husband is not a member but very actively involved in the church, so we´ve been working with him to try and resolve his doubts as well. All in all, an incredibly faithful family and I made sure to express my gratitude, and that of you guys as well.

This week, looking ahead, we´re going to try and start really strong coming out of the gates in the new transfer. We have a good pool of investigators that have been going to church, but the search never ends. The search for good investigators can be a tiresome one, but most definitely rewarding. But I hope to have good news on how its gone for us in the weeks to come. 

If I remember correctly from the announcement that y'all sent me, the open house will be on the 30th?? How many are you expecting, or preparing for with that? I imagine it will get a good turnout, but maybe less than what Lauren's was because it's only drawing from one pool of Fallon associates. Also, I hope you all find some good time to do cool activities amidst all of the wedding open house preparation. When are you going to Disneyland?? 

Well It was great to talk to you all, I too am also on cloud 9 still. I love you all very much and hope you know that!! Have an awesome week!!

Love,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment